***July 4th Special***
Artistic Portraiture & Boudoir
Nude Model Release (TFP)
Whereas for valuable consideration hereby acknowledged as received, the Model granted the Photographer permission to photograph and/or film and sound record the Model and furthermore grant permission to use the resulting work ("the Work") according to the terms stated hereunder:
1. Any permission granted to the Photographer shall extend to his/her successors, legal representatives, licensees and assigns and shall be irrevocable and perpetual without any further or additional claim for compensation by the Model.
2. Permission is specifically granted for the Work to be edited, altered, distorted, used in whole or in part, in conjunction with other images, graphics, video, text and sound in any way whatsoever and without restrictions.
3. Permission herein granted is absolute and final and shall not be subject to further inspection or approval by the Model at any stage in the use of the Work.
4. Use of the Work shall be unrestricted as to location, quantity or frequency, may be for any purpose and in any medium whatsoever, whether foreseen or unforeseen at this time, except where such use is in contravention of the law.
5. Use of the Work may be in conjunction with the Model's own or fictitious names.
6. The Photographer shall retain copyright of the Work which shall accrue to the benefit of his/her successors, legal representatives and assigns.
7. The Model specifically acknowledges being fully aware of the nature of the photographs and warrants his/her consent to appear fully and/or partially nude in some or all of the photographs.
***Model acknowledges that there were no abuse or inappropriate acts committed during this photo shoot.***
8. Notwithstanding the above, the following uses are specifically noted and agreed to, and specific exclusions for use listed here shall take precedence and restrict the use of the Work accordingly:
***Model agrees that the Photos shall not be cropped, altered or distorted in any way when they are used to promote Model's modeling business, except to blur breast or genitalia. Any watermark and copyright notice that appear as part of a Photo must be left intact.***
9. As compensation, Model will receive digital prints, chosen at the Photographer's discretion (criteria is determined upon inspection of raw photo files and their quality to best represent the Model & photographer.) Digital copies will be held for 90 days upon which they will be archived. If copy of digital photo is requested during the 90 days then a fee of $2 per photo will be required; after the 90 days then a retrieval fee of $5 per photo will be required.
10. Model will not edit, crop, add filters, remove Photographer's watermark/logo or alter photos in any manner. These photos will be used for self-promotion/personal use only. No use for/by third parties or commercial publishing is permitted without Photographer's written permission. All promotion/posting of photos must contain Photographer's photographic credit.
11. The Model warrants having read and understood this Model Release Agreement and warrants being of full legal age to enter into an agreement.
12. With full knowledge of the above, the Model hereby releases and shall hold harmless the Photographer and his/her successors, legal representatives, licensees and assigns from all claims or damages including but not limited to defamation or violation of right of privacy or publicity, resulting from or associated with the use of the Work.
13. The Model agrees that the provisions contained herein shall be binding upon the Model and his/her successors, legal representatives and assigns.
14. This Agreement shall be construed, interpreted and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of #State and should any provision of this Agreement be judged by an appropriate court as invalid, it shall not affect any of the remaining provisions whatsoever.
15. The parties agree that any or all parts of this agreement may be submitted to the other party in legible and recordable electronic form and upon acknowledgement of receipt by the receiving party shall become valid parts of the agreement.